Here's 27 reasons why you should book on that adventure right NOW!
1. You'll feel amazing after completing it
2. You'll make new friends
3. You'll improve your courage
4. You'll be more resilient
5. You'll have more purpose
6. You'll have cool things to talk about
7. You'll have something to plan for
8. You'll be healthier
9. You'll have improved wellbeing
10. You'll have better mental health
11. You'll be less bored
12. You'll feel less lonely
13. You'll be part of something bigger than yourself
14. You'll be able to support a charity
15. You'll feel more capable in life
16. You'll feel deserving of that pay rise
17. You'll be able to spend more time with family
18. You'll go to some wonderful places
19. You'll experience other cultures
20. You'll engage your brain with learning
21. You'll make the leap to that better job
22. You'll know you deserve more in life
23. You'll be heard more in conversations
24. You'll love what you see in the mirror
25. You'll have people around you who are proud of you
26. You'll have more fun in life
27. You'll be totally transformed
That's not bad, eh?
Yes adventures cost some money but that's an investment in yourself. In your wellbeing.
So go ahead, get that thing booked up. You do the thing and then you get the thing.
Check out the start for links to some of our core walks and expeditions and please feel free to email us if you have questions or want to discuss something specific.
See you on the hill.