When people think about adventure and expeditions they think about the achievement. To be fair, that alone is powerful but it's more than that.
It's also about -
1. Improving self-esteem because you feel great about yourself. You've made empowered decisions, planned for success and pushed yourself to do something you may not have thought was possible.
2. Overall wellbeing as you'll have had time to reset, decompress and get away from the pressures of life. Adventures are raw, simple and about doing the basics really well. That helps people to digitally detox and feel better about life.
3. Fitness and health as you may have had to train and get fit for the think you've signed up for. It's NEVER a bad thing to be get fitter, shed some lb's and eat well.
4. Connecting with nature is proven to help people feel better about life. The connection with the outdoors helps declutter the mind and align you with gratitude which helps you to withstand the rigours of life.
5. To help you with your adventure and expedition you'll need to drink more water and that alone will help you to be healthier, physically and mentally.
6. You'll grow in mental toughness and resilience. Do the scary thing and then get the courage. That's how it works but you have to do the thing, to get the thing.
Embark on that Everest Base Camp expedition with us.
Come and conquer Kilimanjaro.
Get stuck in to the team challenges with the colleagues or business.
Take that brave step.
Empower yourself with the bold decision.
You deserve it.
See you on the hill.