If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together...
We love this old African proverb. As a business we provide incredible adventure challenges and expeditions but we also work in a collaborative way in many ways, too.
The value of collaborations is people/businesses/organisations can focus on their core strengths and we bake in our offerings to make the whole thing even stronger.
So, we own the adventure challenge element which includes people, solution, risk and more and then others can do their bit but really well.
Some of the ways we do this -
1. Partnering with event providers where they focus on accommodation, overall plans, travel and more and we deliver adventures designed around the overall objective. This could be problem solving, information sharing, building courage and more.
2. Partnering with leadership consultants where we deliver the adventure challenges aligned to the goals and aspirations of the event or course. The consultant focuses on content and course structure while we deliver the challenges based on the objectives.
3. Partnering with organisations where we build things like our sister company, Aspire Leadership, into various initiatives which could be graduate schemes or new leader development programmes. The leadership academy is accredited by the Institute of Leadership so can bring immense value.
4. Partnering with businesses where we embed our challenges like Kilimanjaro into employee benefit programmes which could remove a commercial barrier to entry which then helps people people to experience life changing, transformational experiences.
5. Partnering with coaches of many types to create/run/support retreats which could include an adventure element that helps with the goals and aspirations of the event. So, this could help build courage and resilience in line with the objectives.
Ultimately, we can be an amazing resource to support your event, retreat, objective and more. From consultants to coaches, from businesses to groups, we can embed adventure and own all the plans and risk.
This can help build courage, resilience, self-esteem and wellbeing in the people your event is looking to serve.
The above list isn't exhaustive and we love the challenge of planning, plotting and innovating. Just email us 👇
See you on the hill.